Tel: (028) 4461 3288 | Email:

CANADIAN Travel Advice

|Comments are Off
Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) Visitors travelling to Canada by air are now expected to get an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) to enter Canada. However, the Canadian authorities have stated that until the 29 September 2016, travellers who don’t have an eTA can still...